Monday 25 August 2014

SECOND BLOGIVERSARY





WORDS
Words, words, wonderful words
Where will they take me now?
We sauntered along, my words and I
sometimes I've wondered how...
They swell within, with a mind of their own
just bubbling along at will...
the thoughts, the feelings, the need to express..
how I wish, sometimes, they'd be still.
They mirror my life, the heart of my soul
they take me to worlds far away
but for now they unite for just a short time
for it's my second blogiversary today!

(c) Crissouli August 2014



Thank you for your support. I hope you will continue to drop by.








       




















2 comments:

  1. Chasing my tail with blog reading Chris but my thanks for your wonderful poetry is heartfelt. I believe you when you say they bubble along with a will of their own. Happy blogiversary and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm much the same, Pauleen, catching up as I can... Thank you for the kind words, support and hugs... I was surprised that this one was two years..Lately, others have taken my attention, but I must get to post some from the volumes I have accumulated over the years.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be visible once approved. Thank you.